#1243676: EuskalHack Security Congress Call For Papers
EuskalHack Security Congress Fourth Edition is a new proposal from the
EuskalHack Computer Security Association, with the aim to promote the
community growth and the culture in the digital security field. As
usual, in this new edition proximity to our public and technical
quality will be our hallmarks.
This exclusive conference is shaping up as the most relevant in Basque
Country, with an estimated 180 attendees for this fourth edition.
The participants include specialized companies, state security
organizations, professionals, hobbyists and students in the area of
security and Information Technology.
Date and location
The date for the conference is the 21st and 22nd of June 2019 in the
lovely city of Donostia – San Sebastian.
Take part as a speaker
We want to open the doors to all those who wish to be part of this
fourth edition of the EuskalHack Security Congress in one of the
various categories of talks and workshops we offer.
We are looking for small workshops or talks related to digital
security, information security or tech in general, such as:
- Reverse engineering.
- Robotics, Drones, Consoles, Hardware Hacking, Gadgets, mobile
- Critical infrastructure security, industrial environments, Smart
- Cloud insecurity, virtualization, containers, Hardening, DevOps,
- GSM signal hacking, SDR, LTE, 3G, Satellite links, VoIP...
- Cryptography, steganography, forensics techniques and
- Data mining, Neuronal networks, statistical modeling...
- Malware, APT, Sandboxing, Sandbox escapes, Bypassing “things”...
- Corporate security and intelligence, Social engineering, OPSEC,
- Web Hacking, SQL and NoSQL injection, LDAP injection, Hacking with
- Hacktivism, net neutrality, Deep web, darknet, cryptocurrencys...
All proposals will be valued according to its originality, educational
value, contribution to the community, and the capacity to make our
audience have a good time.
Highest priority will be given to those proposals that have not been
previously exhibited at another event. Please don't forget to indicate
it when making your submission.
Language and internationalization
At EuskalHack we value linguistic diversity and internationalization;
this is why we accept talks in Spanish, Basque or English. Just let us
know what language you plan to use for your slides and for the talk.
Note: We positively value bilingual options which can be understood by
the maximum number of attendees as possible as, in example, slides in
one language while speaking in another one.
|Date added||Jan. 16, 2019, 5:57 a.m.|
|Venue||Donostia – San Sebastian, June 21, 2019, midnight - June 22, 2019, midnight|