#1243793: EuskalHack Security Congress IV - 21st -22nd June 2019 - Basque Country,, spain
EuskalHack Security Congress Fourth Edition is a new proposal from the
EuskalHack Computer Security Association, with the aim to promote the
community growth and the culture in the digital security field. As
usual, in this new edition proximity to our public and technical
quality will be our hallmarks.
This exclusive conference is shaping up as the most relevant in Basque
Country, with an estimated 180 attendees for this fourth edition.
The participants include specialized companies, state security
organizations, professionals, hobbyists and students in the area of
security and Information Technology.
Date and location
The date for the conference is the 21st and 22nd of June 2019 in the
lovely city of Donostia – San Sebastian.
Take part as a speaker
We want to open the doors to all those who wish to be part of this
fourth edition of the EuskalHack Security Congress in one of the
various categories of talks and workshops we offer.
We are looking for small workshops or talks related to digital
security, information security or tech in general, such as:
- Reverse engineering.
- Robotics, Drones, Consoles, Hardware Hacking, Gadgets, mobile
- Critical infrastructure security, industrial environments, Smart
- Cloud insecurity, virtualization, containers, Hardening, DevOps,
- GSM signal hacking, SDR, LTE, 3G, Satellite links, VoIP...
- Cryptography, steganography, forensics techniques and
- Data mining, Neuronal networks, statistical modeling...
- Malware, APT, Sandboxing, Sandbox escapes, Bypassing “things”...
- Corporate security and intelligence, Social engineering, OPSEC,
- Web Hacking, SQL and NoSQL injection, LDAP injection, Hacking with
- Hacktivism, net neutrality, Deep web, darknet, cryptocurrencys...
All proposals will be valued according to its originality, educational
value, contribution to the community, and the capacity to make our
audience have a good time.
Highest priority will be given to those proposals that have not been
previously exhibited at another event. Please don't forget to indicate
it when making your submission.
Language and internationalization
At EuskalHack we value linguistic diversity and internationalization;
this is why we accept talks in Spanish, Basque or English. Just let us
know what language you plan to use for your slides and for the talk.
Note: We positively value bilingual options which can be understood by
the maximum number of attendees as possible as, in example, slides in
one language while speaking in another one.
Talks and Workshops
We will have several spaces over the course of the event, which will
include talks and workshops concurrently, taking two different
* Standard talks: 50 minutes duration
* Specific workshops: 120 minutes duration
Once all the proposals have been received, the total number of
presentations of each type will be determined, considering aspects such
as technological diversity and the audience.
Workshops will be taught in two days (21 and 22 of June) with a
capacity of 40 attendees.In addition, please confirm the necessary
infrastructure and material required into the sent proposal.
Proposal submissions should be sent before April 15th through the forms
found on the following links:
SPANISH https://goo.gl/5at9KL class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-
Dates to consider
The following are the dates and milestones which should be considered
during various phases by the speakers directly involved:
14/01/19 Speaker registration begins
14/04/19 Speaker registration ends
17/04/19 Speaker confirmation date deadline by the organisation
15/05/19 Speaker requirements submission
31/05/19 Follow-up communication
20/06/19 Speakers reception
21/06/19 EuskalHack Security Congress
Commitment in meeting the dates set by those interested for the paper
planning and effective implementation of the congress is requested.
Speaker rights and privileges
* Take part in the reference security congress in Basque Country.
* Round trip paid by the organization (conditions to be agreed *).
* Accommodation paid in a hotel near to the congress, in the beautiful
city of Donostia - San Sebastian (Double room).
* Complete access to the conference with a companion.
* Dinners with the other speakers and conference organizers.
* 40% off on the EuskalHack association fee for the first year.
|Date added||Jan. 16, 2019, 7:09 p.m.|
|Venue||San Sebastian, June 20, 2019, midnight - June 21, 2019, midnight|