#1244922: Automotive Cybersecurity 2019 March 27 - 29, 2019 Detroit
oin Toyota, FCA, Veoneer (and more) at Automotive Cybersecurity Detroit for an in-depth look into the current and future connected vehicle cybersecurity landscape. We will feature key decision makers from OEMs, Tier 1's, Disruptors, and other external transport industries. Join Auto IQ as we navigate the most critical opportunities and challenges for vehicle cybersecurity to include ECU security, secure over the air updates (OTAs), V2V/V2I communications, embedded system security, and much more!
* Kristie Pfosi, Senior Manager, Automotive Cyber Security, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
* Bob Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of America
* Congresswoman Debbie Dingell, U.S. Congresswoman, Michigan's 12th Congressional District, U.S. House of Representatives
* Chris Green, Global Product Cybersecurity Officer, Delphi Technologies
* Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
* Scott Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, Caterpillar
* Chris Ballinger, CEO & Founder, The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
* Mark Zachos, Vehicle Data Link Connection (DLC) Security Standards Committee, SAE International
* Cosimo Senni, Cyber Security for Connected Vehicles, Magneti Marelli
* Alan Tatourian, Security Architect, P.E. - Autonomous Driving Division, Intel
* And more
Check out the agenda to get a glimpse into which speakers, sessions, workshops and networking opportunities you can expect this year.
|Date added||Jan. 25, 2019, 5:40 p.m.|
|Venue||Detroit, March 27, 2019, midnight - March 29, 2019, midnight|