#1270924: 10th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, September 4-5, 2019, Washington DC, USA
A world class lineup of 75+ speakers are scheduled to speak at the leading government cybersecurity summit in the world...now entering its landmark 10th anniversary and expanding in length.
Speakers to date include:
Lt. Gen. Shanahan, Director, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, Department of Defense (confirmed)
Dr. John Zangardi, Chief Information Officer, Department of Homeland Security (confirmed)
Anne Neuberger, Co-Lead, Russia Small Group, National Security Agency (confirmed)
Ashley Mahan, Acting Director, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and Secure CloudPortfolio, General Services Administration (confirmed)
Grant Schneider, Chief Information Security Officer, U.S. Government and Senior Director for Cybersecurity Policy, National Security Council (invited)
Jerry Perullo, Chief Information Security Officer, ICE/NYSE (confirmed)
Brig. Gen. (ret.) Gregory Touhill, President, Federal Practice, Cyxtera and First U.S. CISO (confirmed)
The Honorable Susan M. Gordon, Principal Deputy Director, Office of the Director of National Intelligence (confirmed)
William Marion, Deputy Chief, Information Dominance and Deputy Chief Information Officer, U.S. Air Force (confirmed)
Geoff Brown, Head of New York City Cyber Command (confirmed)
Swami Sivasubramanian, Vice President of Artificial Intelligence, Amazon (confirmed)
Yigal Unna, Director General, Israel National Cyber Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel (keynote) (confirmed)
Major General (ret.) Burke E. “Ed Wilson,” Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, Office of the Secretary of Defense, DOD (Invited)
Dean Souleles, Chief Technology Advisor to the Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence (PDDNI) (Leads DNI’s Augmenting Intelligence with Machines (AIM) Initiative) (confirmed)
Swami Sivasubramanian, VP of AI, Amazon (confirmed)
Karen Evans, Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response, Department of Energy (confirmed)
Mark Kuhr, CTO and Founder, Synack (confirmed)
Bob Kolasky, Director of the National Risk Management Center, DHS (invited)
Roee Laufer, Division Head, Cyber and Information Security, Israel Airports Authority (confirmed)
Eynav Haim-Sayag, Head of Technologies R&D, Cyber Technology Unit, Israel National Cyber Directorate (INCD) (confirmed)
Christopher Krebs, Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), DHS
Lt. Gen. Stephen Fogarty, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command (invited)
By popular request to allow for additional content and networking, the 10th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit will expand by a half day beginning the afternoon of September 4. The summit will now be held on September 4-5, 2019.
You will network with and hear again from the “who’s who” of cybersecurity influencers in the U.S. and among our allied partners at the 10th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit on September 4-5, 2019 at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
It will convene again U.S. and allied partners in an unprecedented day and a half of high level knowledge sharing and networking. We are very grateful for those confirmed sponsors and exhibitors to date and for your continued interest and support.
Last year, nearly 800 attendees came to the summit and heard high level speakers from DOD, NSA, DHS, NIST, the FBI, DOT, OMB, Coast Guard Cyber Command, U.S. Army Cyber Command, U.S. Marine Corps Cyberspace Command, Air Forces Cyber and U.S. Cyber Command, plus the Director of GCHQ Jeremy Fleming delivering his first address in the U.S.
“I met Tom [Billington, Founder and CEO of Billington CyberSecurity] in 2014 while I was the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity & Communications and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as he hosted a cybersecurity summit in New York City. It was phenomenal and featured senior cyber leaders from around the world, the US government, the financial sector, academia, and more. Tom continues to bring the most important cyber executives, policy makers, thinkers, researchers, and operators together in valuable engagements that educate, inform, entertain, provoke and help develop lasting positive relationships and professional networks. If you can only attend one cybersecurity event, I recommend a Billington Cybersecurity Summit be the one you invest in. They are the best!” — Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Greg Touhill, President, Cyxtera Federal Practice (First U.S. CISO who served for over 25 years in the military)
“Tom has created, organized, and led the best Cyber Security Summits in Washington D.C. over the last 10 years. No one has been able to garner nationally and internationally known speakers and experts in the field as Tom Billington. I’ve been proud to have been associated with him and his company for the last 8 of them. Due to his leadership and foresight, Tom was also able to create and host Automotive and International cybersecurity Summits at exactly the right time when security implications came to the forefront for these industry and agencies.” — Earl Matthews, Maj Gen USAF (ret), Chief Strategy Officer, Verodin, Inc. (Former Chief Information Officer, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force)
Ten Innovations in 2019:
1. The expansion of the summit by a half day will allow for more networking and more speakers and content than ever before.
2. Moving the Exhibit Hall into the same room as the Main Session will enhance networking allowing for a unified experience for attendees, speakers and sponsors.
3. The introduction of continuing education credits for the first time through (ISC)² and ISACA allows you to receive credit for hearing this world class content.
4. You will hear nearly 14 hours of programming, the most ever.
5. You will have continued allied FiveEye support as we launch a Canadian Cyber Innovation Zone and United Kingdom Cyber Innovation Zone with Northern Ireland support.
6. Israel, also a staunch U.S. ally, will have the largest presence ever in the program and at the Exhibit Hall. At least 10 companies are expected to participate at the Israel Cyber Innovation Zone. Plus Yigal Unna, Director General, Israel National Cyber Directorate, and Roee Laufer, Division Head, Cyber and Information Security, Israel Airports Authority, will speak publicly for the first time in Washington, D.C.
7. More content about cutting edge topics that you need to know about such as Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, 5G, Quantum Computing, CDM, active defense, preventing a cyber 9/11, securing critical infrastructure, zero trust etc.
8. Insights from the highest level decision makers across all facets of cyber security.
9. More civilian senior experts from Department of Homeland Security, GSA, Department of Transportation, Department of Energy etc.
10. For sponsors, new one-on-one networking opportunities and exclusive VIP receptions.
|Date added||Aug. 8, 2019, 7:53 p.m.|
|Venue||Washington DC, Sept. 4, 2019, midnight - Sept. 5, 2019, midnight|