#1305228: APWG.EU SYMPOSIUM ON ELECTRONIC CRIME RESEARCH SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO TUESDAY 03/03/2020
APWG.EU SYMPOSIUM ON ELECTRONIC CRIME RESEARCH SUBMISSION DEADLINE
EXTENDED TO TUESDAY 03/03/2020
The deadline for submissions to the APWG.EU’s Symposium on Electronic
Crime Research in Lyon, France has been extended to Tuesday, March 3.
Details for submissions follow:
Instructions for Submissions
Submissions should include author names, affiliations and acknowledgments
(if any). They should not exceed 2 letter-sized pages and should be
written at an introductory and technical level. Each should begin with a
title, abstract, and may optionally include introduction or session
Researcher Portal for Submissions
Click HERE (https://easychair.org/cfp/ecrimeeu2020) to submit your paper
to the symposium’s program committee. Or copy and paste this
Session/Talk submission: March 3, 2020
Author notification: March 12th, 2020
Conference: April 15-17, 2020
List of Topics
• eCrime Research and Innovation Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime Tools and
• EU-funded H2020 Projects on Cyber Security
• Case studies of current attack methods, including phishing, malware,
rogue antivirus, pharming, crimeware, botnets, and emerging techniques.
• LEAs case studies on contra-measures against electronic crime.
• Technical, legal, political, social and psychological aspects of fraud
and fraud prevention.
• Malware, botnets, ecriminal/phishing groups and collaboration, or money
• Techniques to assess the risks and yields of attacks and the success
rates of countermeasures.
• Delivery techniques, including spam, voice mail and rank manipulation;
• Cyber Security in specific markets: financial services, e-commerce,
health, energy & supplies
• Techniques to avoid detection, tracking and takedown; and ways to block
• Design and evaluation of user interfaces in the context of fraud and
• Best practices for detecting and avoiding damages to critical internet
For enquiries on the event, please contact us via email
at: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Please mark your calendars for our cybersecurity awareness advocacy and
research symposium in The Hague
Spring at Europol's HQ - and join us in Boston
(https://apwg.org/ecrime2020/) this Fall for the annual APWG eCrime 2020.
Details below for submitting researchers, presenters and delegates.
|Date added||March 1, 2020, 12:41 p.m.|
|Venue||Lyon, April 15, 2020, midnight - April 17, 2020, midnight|