#1326659: Risk Nordics 2020 - 3rd Annual Summit- Copenhagen - TT01
20-21st October 2020
Priority Booking Code:
Book by 28th August to save up to €200!
I’m getting in touch to share some information on this year’s Risk Nordics
As the Delegate Relations Manager for the event, I am the person to
contact for any enquiries, registrations and be the direct point of
contact for yourself and your company.
Join us for our 3rd annual Risk Nordics conference, the only large scale
Risk Management Summit dedicated to the Nordic region. Register your place
to benefit from 30+ speakers from across the Risk Management spectrum.
Key speakers include
* Jerome Henry, Principal Adviser - Macroprudential Policy &
Financial Stability, European Central Bank
* Christoffer Kok, Deputy Head, Stress Test Modelling Division,
European Central Bank
* William Cooper, Head of Risk, SEB Denmark
* Tero Haapiainen, Head of Risk, Finland, Ikano Bank
Build your own Agenda from over 30+ Separate Sessions across 2 days!
Benefit from Regulators’ perspectives and Keynote speakers:
* COVID-19 Impacts and On-going challenges
* Whats keeping CRO & Heads of Risk up at Night?
* Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime best practice
Discover how your peers have been tackling essential Financial Risk Topics:
* Basel IV / CRD 5 / CRR 2 Preparedness
* Targeted view of Internal Models Enhancements
* IRRBB Regulatory and Market developments
Gain valuable insights on key Non-Financial Risk topics:
* Operation resilience in best practice
* Climate and Sustainability Risk requirements
* Conduct Culture and Governance Treatment
Not found what you’re looking for? We have much more on offer! Click
here<https://informaconnect.com/risk-nordics/?vip_code=TT01> to view full
Save €200 if you register before 28th August!
Register 1 delegate and the 2nd and subsequent delegates receive a €100
To register for the event please reply with the following details:
* Delegate Name:
* Delegate Job Title:
* Email Address:
* Phone Number:
* Invoice Address:
* Line/Approving Manager:
* Booking Contact:
* VAT Number (if applicable):
Alternatively, if you wish to register online, please click
If you or your colleagues have any queries about the event, please feel
free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help.
|Date added||June 19, 2020, 1:49 p.m.|
|Venue||Copenhagen, Oct. 20, 2020, midnight - Oct. 21, 2020, midnight|